After a year hiatus, Dynavap are back with a new M for 2023! And this time it is called the Plus. So what makes it so special?
On the face of it, the new M Plus looks similar to the older models, but don't let the subtle changes fool you, this is a step change in how the M can function.
If you compare the tip to previous models, you will notice the cooling fins are gone, replaced by a conical shape with dots. The finless design means this Dynavap heats up quicker than any previous model when the heat is applied to the cap, however the M Plus has a trick up its sleeve.
If you direct your torch to the dots on the tip rather than the cap, you can achieve one heat extraction from your bowl! No more re-heating, copper condoms or advanced heating techniques. The new tip design has really shaken up how you can use your Dynavap. Now you can blast the tip for a tasty rip, the base to blast to space or the balls to melt the walls!
On top of the newly designed tip, the bowl is roughly 15% larger than previous models. The body features a machined textured surface that feels fantastic in the hand and provides fantastic grip. The air port has also been re-designed as the "square-port" and is the easiest air port to find.
Having no electronic parts and a stainless steel construction, this portable vaporizer gives you the freedom to use your device practically anywhere and anytime. The "M" provides a range of experiences from microdosing to complete extraction. Virtually any heat source can be used, but for optimum flavor, we recommend a butane torch or an induction heater.
Designed to be used with dry herb or concentrates (Dynacoil adaptor sold separately), the “M” herbal vaporizer is more dynamic than smoking due to the thermal extraction of your material. You will stretch your stash, your flavor, and your wallet. This product provides a distinct vaping experience that retains the sought after smoking rituals.
- First finless tip with heat indication markers- experience the power of the new tip design that provides faster heat up
- Tip is 15% larger by volume compared to previous "M" model
- Capable of near complete extractions in a single heat cycle
- Made entirely in the USA from medical grade stainless steel
- Square airport - provides easier identification for total airflow control
- Adjust-a-bowl feature allows you to adjust the size of the chamber to your needs
“Pivot” style Rocker for seamless manual airflow control
- Enhanced grip with a robust tactile, textured finish
- Dosing chamber which can function as a built-in grinder
- Tapered mouthpiece fits snugly in 10mm female water piece openings